junkie man, tell me what your story is

Tuesday, November 16

no one really likes iron maiden

it 9:25 right now and i have 4 smokes left today. this reminds me of when i watched to much tv and my parants gave me tv tokens. i got 20 canning lids per week that were worth 1/2 hour of tv each. it sucked. i ran out in like three days.

stutterfly tonight! woot. should be a good show: stutterfly, complete, ds sutton, timmy torment. well tt and ds sutton i'm not so stoked about but the rest should be good.

i got 2 tickets to "monters inc. on ice" so i'm pretty happy about that too. mike rocks the house, worse than your mother.

this guy at work was supposed to give me all his old punk records like three months ago. he keep saying he'll bring them but he never does. he brought one of them once, but he left it in his car and i never got it. eff.

teens from church youth groups scare me.

i need to buy a new computer for myself very soon.



i don't like george w. bush one bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home