junkie man, tell me what your story is

Tuesday, November 16

fork stealer

my good pal benjamin was a fork stealer. now he steals chopsticks. he is in china. he was supposed to be there until july. he ran in to some problems and was supposed to come back this week. he figured out the problems and now he will be back in july. this story sucks. i just really want to hang out with ben.

i got a "brew keg" from 7-11. it a 52oz coffee mug that keeps my coffee hot for the first 5 or 6 hours of my shift. this means that i can have approximatly 2 hot cups of coffee every hour from 5am - 10am. this is a satisfying thought. for me.

good: the meaning of this
bad: starless nights

good: pizza
bad: having a non-stop craving for pizza

bad: kenneth

ahhhhhhhhh. kenneth. www.thepunks.com. this dood makes me want to throw up and then eat it. what a sad little man.

i talked to my best bud last night for the first time in a long time. it was the most amazing thing ever. i'm so pumped. we decided i will smoke less. 7 cigarettes a day.

i need a smoke right now.

lunch break. i'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home