junkie man, tell me what your story is

Tuesday, November 9

bank error in your favour, collect fifty bucks.

bloop. this post is going to be so emo it's sick.

more than anything in the world right now i want to go to "monsters inc. on ice" with kate. my all-time goodest gal. we have a love-hate relationship right now i guess. i love her and she hates me. it's my fault though. i doubt anyone actually reads my blog, so this may be advice to nobody but i'm cool with that: don't ever take anything for granted and always make sure there are no misunderstandings. i basically bent over and screwed myself.

this is part of a redcats song called 'fuck you, this is how you make me feel'
"you think you're so great, you're stone out of luck,
now you realize you're just a sad emo fuck"

thats me right now.

i'm too effing proud i guess. i need some humility.

i seriously hope we can still be friends at some point. i hate this whole thing.

fuck, i need a tic tac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home