junkie man, tell me what your story is

Friday, February 11

maybe a raised by wolves concert would help.

this coffee is giving me gut-rot.

nothing has happened. nothing. is that hard to believe. yep, still broke, although it's getting better, still working at stream, but i'm trying to get a new job, still smoking, but on a whim this morning, i quit.

so yeah, this would be my third "i'm going to quit" in total. apparantly, it take the average smoker 7-10 times to try to quit to actually quit. the fact that i heard that statistic will probably affect my ability to quit until i've tried 7 to 10 times. it's dumb, but since i heard that i've been convinced that i can't quit until i've tried to quit at least seven times. if they say it's true on tv, it must be true.

it's payday today. wish me luck.

i just thought of fishsticks, but i had no opinion on them one way or another.

i have a break at work, and i can't smoke.

1 Comments:

  • You can quit smoking Neil, I believe in you. My statistics say that the third time is the charm. My statistics also say that if you need to call Katie so that you aren't concerned with having a smoke on your break, she will always talk to you, as long as she is home when you call. I love you like I love puppies...and that is A LOT.

    By Blogger Katie, at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home